First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109
Rename Distribution List in Bulk
There are many distribution lists name DL - *Something or DL - **Something. This is in the DisplayName and Exchange Alias. I would like to know if there is a script that would allow be to modify the DisplayName and Exchange Alias of these DL's? Any help is appreciated. ... 9 Oct 2006 14:01
Exmerge problem
I am trying to use Exmerge to remove message from a users inbox, however, when I go to the "Options" button and select "Import procedure" the radio button for "Archive data to target store" is grayed out. How do I enable this procedure? Thanks, Bob ... 4 Oct 2006 14:12
Help with RPC over HTTP
I can't get Outlook to connect and everything is configured correctly. Error is that Outlook is unavailable and/or username password is wrong. 1. Created a local certificate. Made a local 'test' web site SSL and certificate works. 2. Tried to connect to https://mydomain.com/rpc and received HTTP Error 401.... 5 Oct 2006 08:34
Couldn't enable OWA
I tried to enable OWA per user from ADUC and system manager. When I click apply after OWA enabled I receive the error that "The directory service attribute or value already exists" and OWA remains disabled. "Facility: LDAP Provider. ID No: 8007200d. Microsoft Active Directory - Exchange Extension." Any... 1 Oct 2006 02:33
Deleting the last/default eforms registry organizational form directory
The person setting up the first Exchange 2003 (SP2) server in a new domain made a typo when manually adding the first organizational form in US English; unfortunately that is preventing an auxiliary application from working, even though two special forms were . We need to get the form name changed. We can add a... 28 Sep 2006 13:28
The received certificate has expired 80090328
When I go into Exchange System Manager, administrative groups, first administrative group, servers, Exchange, first storage group, public folder store, public folder, and double-click on any entry, I get an error: "the received certificate has expired. Exchange System Manager 80090328." How do I fix this? ... 28 Sep 2006 15:05
Error deleting Contact - [WildPacket]
Running 2003 ExchangeSP1 and Wind2003 SP1. Got a contact, added a new smtp address to it and set as primary and trying to remove the old one and get this error... This is the home e-mail address of this recipient. It cannot be removed. ID no: c10312e8 This link does not help me http://support.microso... 21 Sep 2006 16:32
Move Mailbox Problems!!!
I spent the entire weekend moving mailboxes off of 1 server to another. 2000 to 2003. I have about 75 that "Failed". Some of them are showing up with the red "X" on the Old server. When I go into Exchange AD U&C and search for the user, it shows that their mailbox is located on the new server. When I try a... 22 Sep 2006 20:40
Exchange 2003 Error 1110
Hi; Our Exchange 2003 SP2 servers keeps generating the following error for one single user every hour:1110 Error 0x0 occurred while writing per-user information Any idea on how to resolve this? Thanx in advance ... 17 Sep 2006 23:23
unable to read current logging plugin value
When ever I go to the properties page of my SMTP virtual server on Exchange 2003 I get a popup that says "unable to read the current logging plugin value" the title bar says IIS. I need to be able to get some logs as I have several users who are getting delivery delay messages when sending out email and I hav... 8 Sep 2006 12:36