First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190
Office 2010 Beta Google Calendar Sync Error Message
Could Not Connect to Microsoft Outlook error-2146959355. I would like to use Outlook 2010 Beta if only I can sync with Google Calendar..... Idon't have exchange server capabilities, camll business. Any suggestions or work arounds would be appreciated. ... 26 Mar 2010 16:46
Outlook 2007: How many Rules?
Hello, Where can I find info on the number of Rules Outlook 2007 / Exchange 2007 support? I entered a new Rule today; and wanted it to be client-only, but alas! I received an error: "One or more rules cannot be uploaded to Microsoft Exchange and have been deactivated. This could be because some of the pa... 26 Mar 2010 06:56
Standardized email signature
Is there a way, either via a Group Policy or script, to push a company wide signature for Outlook clients? Our marketing people have come up with a standard signature that they want everyone to use and, they gave me *their* steps to provide to all users, to create it in in Outlook. But many of our users will ... 30 Mar 2010 02:54
how do I add my own stationary?
Not in Outlook 2007 "jodie" wrote: Yes, it is possible. Here's how: Go to "tools" then "options" then the "Mail Format" tab. Click on "Stationary Picker" the select "New". Next enter a name for your stationary (this can be any name). Then select the "Use this file as template", then click ... 25 Mar 2010 13:50
how to remove shading on calendar in the short cut bar?
I click on the short cut button of the short cut bar of my calendar and then the month got shaded I will like to know how to take off the shading of the calendar in the short cut section ... 25 Mar 2010 13:50
cant send emails to gmail accounts
if i send an email to someone with a gmail address they never receive it. it goes to my sent items and it says sent in the properties but they never receive it? any help greatly appreciated ... 25 Mar 2010 13:50
Make same attachments to multiple e-mails
I am sending out batches of emails that all require the same one or two attachments. These are not mailing lists but individual mails. How can I attach these without doing it individually to each an every mail (whcih can be time consuming) ? Cheers ... 25 Mar 2010 13:50
Offline Folder File Settings and changed local profile folder path
We have a serious problem with Outlook 2003 and Cached Exchange Mode Situation: - we use roaming profiles - in Outlook the Cached Exchange Mode is activated - the OST-file is saved in the local profile folder A while ago our user names have been changed. On all laptops a local profile folder is created with ... 25 Mar 2010 12:40
record action on email
People are using email more & more and saving them just as we used to file letters. I would like to record any action taken on an email that is stored with the email just as I would write a note on a letter in the file. This way if I need to check what I did in response to an email, I just need to find the emai... 25 Mar 2010 13:50
Blank Live e-mails
I have two separate, premium MSN/Live accounts running on 6 different computers (multiples OSs, XP Pro, Vista Ultimate, Win 7 and multiple Outlooks - 2003, 2007, 2010 beta). About 2 weeks ago I began experiencing blank e-mails (having no subject line or any other info other than date/time and 326B size) on all... 28 Mar 2010 20:06