First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189
Docx Saves as Outlook Attachment
Need some help if you know how to fix this. I somehow changed how Word opens docx files and now they open as outlook attachments. I have already tried making word the default program but that doesn't seem to work. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the code because I can't find anything in Outlook or W... 26 Mar 2010 10:25
outlook sent file deletes on its own. Cannot find contents
My outlook Sent files delete every two weeks or so. It happens automatically and I cannot stop it happening nor find where the files have been transferred to. How can I retrieve the lost messages and get them back into the Sent folder on Outlook. I also need to stop this happening anymore. What should I do now?... 25 Mar 2010 23:12
Outlook 2007 has trouble with Lotus Notes email and appointmen
Jack. Just came across your post. One of my clients is having a similar issue. You mentioned that SP2 or outlook 2007 will have the fix. Is there any date for SP2 as yet? Andrew Wale "dougherr" wrote: All, We are currently creating a solution to the 2nd item below for a customer of ours. The co... 25 Mar 2010 20:55
Adding Direct Reports to an email
I was looking for an easy way to add someone's else Direct Reports to my email - either the TO or the CC. I have tried a number of things. I also seem to remember I could do this in Outlook 2003. What I remember is clicking to the TO, getting the list of contacts and then clicking on Organization. When that ... 25 Mar 2010 19:46
Outlook Express 6.0
I am suddenly receiving every email in duplicate. Have no idea why or what to do about it. Any suggestions would be appreciated. ... 26 Mar 2010 10:25
Reset Outlook 2007 Completely To Virgin State < Please Help
Reset Outlook 2007 Completely To Virgin State < Please Help There have been several poeple who have used this coputer in the office and I woul dlike to kill all profiles and reset Outlook to a VIRGIN state where it is like it boots up for the 1st time welcoming me and asking name and setting up emails. i do no... 25 Mar 2010 22:03
I can't open my outlook
I had malware attacking my computer and I deleted an .exe file that I think controlled my ability to access my outlook. Now when I try to open outlook I get the following error: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\OUTLOOK.EXE X - Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not ... 5 Apr 2010 09:24
I emailed a photo and it is stuck in my outbox
I emailed a photo over a week ago and it is stuck in my outbox. I can't open it nor can I delete it. How do I get rid of it? ... 25 Mar 2010 17:28
Rules
I want to create a rule for the customer service dept where customers would send an email and will receive automated message from customer service email but I want to make sure they see what ever they put in their subject line when they receive this automated message. I tried this "Re:%%subject%%" and it did no... 25 Mar 2010 17:28
Email privacy
Hello, I want to turn off the ability for others to read my emails in outlook. Can anyone tell me how to do this? ... 26 Mar 2010 16:46