First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191
How can you copy Clip Art from web to hard drive
Instead of going to the Internet, could I just copy the Clip Art to my hard drive for convenience? I do a lot of Power Point presentations. I have Office 2003. ... 25 Mar 2010 12:40
Save Attachments should be available in an open email
I am currently using Outlook 2007, but had the same problem in 2003 and previous versions. If an e-mail has more than one attachment. I can only do a File Save Attachments from the main e-mail listings page. If I actually open the e-mail and try and save the attachments from there, I can only do that one by one... 25 Mar 2010 11:31
remove the file path showing on the invitations I send out
When I send out an invitation to a meeting and the person accepts, the system places the meeting and THE FILE PATH on the calendar. For example, on the very bottom of the invite it says "In Shared folder" (shows a calendar pic and then has the file path of "WIKNI Conf room and class room" ) When the person acce... 25 Mar 2010 11:31
Can I create an icon for Outlook Today?
No icon, but if you don't already the shortcut button (which will take you to the Outlook Today button), you can add it, then its just two clicks from Tasks to Outlook Today: Click the ">>" at bottom of the navigation pane and select "Add or Remove buttons" and select Shortcuts. You'll never see your email f... 25 Mar 2010 12:40
How can I add simple emoticons to my outlook express messages?
I have tried to find a download to add just the simple smiley faces to my outlook express messages (6) but have been unsuccessful. I have also seen them come through on word documents from others to myself. I also have Office Prof '07. How can I get these ? I don't want all the fancy ones that give you 200 ... 25 Mar 2010 15:02
Automatically permanently delete selected messages when deleted
I want to permanently delete any message with "Bad Message" in the subject after I have read and deleted the message. I don't want to have to remember, for those messages, to hold down the shift key when I hit delete and then click on "yes" in the pop-up. I want Outlook to know the correct delete action based o... 25 Mar 2010 13:50
I have to delete and add account to send emails
The last two mornings when I open Outlook 2003, I have been unable to send emails. I can receive but I can't send. I've had to delete my email account and re-add it and it's fine the rest of the day. Outlook is SP3, XP is SP3 and I use McAfee ... 25 Mar 2010 10:19
I keep getting two of each email. Why?
I keep getting two of the same email in my inbox, even though the sender only sent it once. ... 25 Mar 2010 10:19
Outlook 2002 shuts down with 700 unread emails
After three weeks away from my desktop computer, I had hundreds of emails to download into my outlook inbox. When the download was over, outlook closed immediately and if opened, closes again after checking for the effects of an improper closing. So, how do I recover from this, since Outlook shuts off before... 16 Apr 2010 11:43
Outlook Maximum Size
Hi, We run Exchange 2003 R2 and outlook 2003. One of my bosses complains his outlook runs very slow. I check and find his total outlook mailbox size is over 12GB. I cencern if his outlook mailbox would be crashed. Does someone tell me what's the default maximum size for each mailbox in Exchange 2003 R2? How... 24 Mar 2010 23:54