From: JohnO on
company.

>>> Bony seems to think his imaginary god somehow changes the laws of
>>> physics for churches which allows them to get better sound with cheaper
>>> equipment.
>>>

>> I though that topic was forbidden? Yet, you miss no chance to bring it
>> up.
>
> in fact being a unmoderated forum anyone can post anything they want
> as noted by your useless verbage
> george

Pots and kettles, eh? And maybe you should remind your buddy not to act like
a moderator if what you say is true. He seems to think certain things are
not allowed. Who's right?

From: Peter Larsen on
JohnO wrote:

> Pots and kettles, eh? And maybe you should remind your buddy not to
> act like a moderator if what you say is true. He seems to think
> certain things are not allowed. Who's right?

George is right in the absence of Shaun who is right in the absence of the
group founder who has been absent for quite some time. Except of course in
case George is not right, he does know more about sound and business than
about patents.

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

From: tbmoas58 on

> Pots and kettles, eh? And maybe you should remind your buddy not to act
> like
> a moderator if what you say is true. He seems to think certain things are
> not allowed. Who's right?

you need to be responsible and accountable for your own actions
try it
we would like it
this forum has barely gotten past the last flood of sewage you dropped here
george

From: tbmoas58 on
Except of course in
> case George is not right, he does know more about sound and business than
> about patents.

LOL
in a patent newsgroup I would shut up and listen
George

From: JohnO on
> this forum has barely gotten past the last flood of sewage you dropped
> here
> george

Whatever you're smoking, keep it away from me.