From: mcsteve on
A total fuckwit named "Mike Dobony" wrote:

> What comes out of the mouth is evidence of what is in the heart.

What comes out of my "mouth" is a mild expression of the complete
disdain I have for you, your lack of knowledge, and your silly book of myths.

> I don't have enough faith to reject the evidence like you do.

There is no "evidence". You are a delusional fool.
Those you follow your advice when purchasing sound gear
are also fools.

Tell us again, about your omni-directional SM 58s.

--
Steve <snip> McQ
From: mcsteve on
Edit:
I wrote:

"> Those you follow your advice when purchasing sound gear
> are also fools.

Should be "those who follow your advice...".

(Posting early, pre-coffee)

--
Steve <snip> McQ
From: JohnO on

"Phildo" <Phil(a)phildo.net> wrote in message

> "sam" <sam(a)green.eggs.ham> wrote in message
>> Mike Dobony wrote:
>>> Not that common in CHURCH sound, my area of experience.
>>
>> A church is just another gig for a pro company.
>
> Bony seems to think his imaginary god somehow changes the laws of physics
> for churches which allows them to get better sound with cheaper equipment.

I though that topic was forbidden? Yet, you miss no chance to bring it up.

From: Eeyore on

JohnO wrote:

> "Phildo" <Phil(a)phildo.net> wrote in message

> >> A church is just another gig for a pro company.
> >
> > Bony seems to think his imaginary god somehow changes the laws of physics
> > for churches which allows them to get better sound with cheaper equipment.
>
> I though that topic was forbidden? Yet, you miss no chance to bring it up.

Phildo uses any excuse to have a go at people he doesn't like.

Graham

From: tbmoas58 on

"JohnO" <johno@@&%heathkit##.com> wrote in message

> "Phildo" <Phil(a)phildo.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "sam" <sam(a)green.eggs.ham> wrote in message
>>>
>>> A church is just another gig for a pro company.
>>
>> Bony seems to think his imaginary god somehow changes the laws of physics
>> for churches which allows them to get better sound with cheaper
>> equipment.
>>

> I though that topic was forbidden? Yet, you miss no chance to bring it up.

in fact being a unmoderated forum anyone can post anything they want
as noted by your useless verbage
george