From: mikey4 on

"Rol_Lei Nut" <Speleo_Karstlenscap(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> mikey4 wrote:
>> "Rol_Lei Nut" <Speleo_Karstlenscap(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>
>>> And by the way, where I live I don't feel the need to own a gun to
>>> defend myself (very little violent crime), I pay a pittance for what is
>>> probably better health care than BG has and, and, and... (the list
>>> could become *very* long!)
>>
>> I have lived in WA, Portland OR, NYC, spent a lot of time in the close in
>> LA area and now Houston, the only thing my hand guns have seen is the
>> shooting range; hell I don't even have a carry permit.
>
> A few places within the same country... Is that supposed to be
> impressive?!!?

There is a lot I can say in return however I'll simply leave it with this
Not trying to impress any one let alone you.
You are not worth it.

From: Ray Fischer on
mikey4 <lakediver(a)dd..net> wrote:

>"Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote in message
>> Neil Harrington <not(a)home.today> wrote:

>>>No, I don't think so.
>>
>> You don't think.

>>>Because it's rationed.
>>
>> That's a bald-faced lie.
>>
>> It's the US that rations health care. People die as a result.
>>
>> --
>Prove it ray.

Will you pay attention this time, rightard?

The US ranks about 35th of nation for lie expectancy.
It's way down the list for infant mortality.

40,000,000+ people have no health insurance.
Medical expenses are the single biggest factor in personal
bankruptcies.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: mikey4 on

> mikey4 <lakediver(a)dd..net> wrote:
>>
>>"Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote in message

>>> For the stupid: There were insufficient regulations to control the
>>> sort of financial instruments that led to the collapse.
>>>
>>For the putz, next time say so.
>
> Obviously I need to dumb it down to the 4th grade level for you.

You made a blanket statement and when I proved you wrong you back peddled.
Typical of a lefttard, at least you any way.

From: Ray Fischer on
mikey4 <lakediver(a)dd..net> wrote:

>"Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote in message
>> mikey4 <lakediver(a)dd..net> wrote:
>>>
>>>"Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote in message

>>>For the putz, next time say so.
>>
>> Obviously I need to dumb it down to the 4th grade level for you.
>>
>You made a blanket statement and when I proved you wrong

And there's the classic whine of the idiot. If mikey is stupid then
it MUST be somebody else's fault for not dumbing it down to his level.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: mikey4 on

> mikey4 <lakediver(a)dd..net> wrote:
>>> BTW GWB won by the smallest margin in history yet claimed a "mandate".
>>>
>>Not the first time around.
>
> He just acted like he had a mandate.
>
>> Obama has only Obamas interest at heart. Wait
>>and see.
>
> You're a bank robber. "Wait and see."
>
> --
LOL

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69
Prev: Pittsburgh
Next: Incompatible jpeg?