From: mikey4 on

"Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote in message
> mikey4 <lakediver(a)dd..net> wrote:
>>
>>"Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote in message

>>> That's the sort of ignorant thinking that gets rightards into trouble.
>>>
>>> There are many ways the wealthy get to pay lower taxes. Here's one:
>>>
>>> Long-term capital gains and dividends aren't taxed as regular income.
>>> It's a flat 15% even before you find any deductions. So, if you own a
>>> ton of stock that pays you $250,000/yr in dividends then you pay no more
>>> than 15% of that as income tax. If you are given $100,000,000 in
>>> stock by the company and you sell it a year later, you pay 15%.
>>>
>>> If you earn $150,000 as straight salary then you pay about twice as
>>> much.
>>>
>>> --
>>and if you are ray and have little to no stock you pay little or nothing.
>
> Awww. mikey is feeling cranky again because he's stupid. He doesn't
> know about taxes and stock dividends and assumes that others are as
> stupid as he is.
>
> --
LOL

From: mikey4 on

> mikey4 <lakediver(a)dd..net> wrote:
>>
>>"Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote in message

>>> Never trust a man who gives online retorts with *no* substance.
>>> mikey in <h8rvun$1hb$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>
>>> --
>>Snip away ray
>
> Run away, hypocrite.
>
> It's always so easy to argue against you rightards jut by throwing
> your own words back at you.
>
> --
ok got it, which post are you referring to? or can't you post the entire
text here.

From: mikey4 on

> mikey4 <lakediver(a)dd..net> wrote:
>>
>>"Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote in message

>>> You don't think.

>>> That's a bald-faced lie.
>>>
>>> It's the US that rations health care. People die as a result.
>>>
>>> --
>>Prove it ray.
>
> Will you pay attention this time, rightard?
>
> The US ranks about 35th of nation for lie expectancy.
> It's way down the list for infant mortality.
>
> 40,000,000+ people have no health insurance.
> Medical expenses are the single biggest factor in personal
> bankruptcies.
>

> --
Thank you lefttard for your reply

From: mikey4 on

"John A." <john(a)nowhere.invalid> wrote in message
> On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 13:35:47 -0500, "mikey4" <lakediver(a)dd..net>
> wrote:
>

>><stephe_k(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>> Did I ever say I was a democrat? There are some republicans I am OK with
>>> too. Overall I think NONE of them are representing us. I guess I just
>>> feel
>>> Obama has my interests more at heart than GWB ever did.
>>>
>>> BTW GWB won by the smallest margin in history yet claimed a "mandate".
>>>
>>Not the first time around. Obama has only Obamas interest at heart. Wait
>>and see.
>
> Yeah, he's figuring if he gets enough things done for the good of the
> country it'll all pay off in sweet sweet public adulation. And that's
> when the chicks start lining up! Yeah!!
>
> Please.
Gee wish I'd have thought of that

From: mikey4 on

> On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 13:22:41 -0500, "mikey4" <lakediver(a)dd..net>
> wrote:
>

>>"Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote in message

>>> That's the sort of ignorant thinking that gets rightards into trouble.
>>>
>>> There are many ways the wealthy get to pay lower taxes. Her's one:
>>> Long-term capital gains and dividens aren't taxed as regular income.
>>> It's a flat 15% even before you find any deductions. So, if you own a
>>> ton of stock that pays you $250/yr in dividends then you pay no more
>>> than 15% of that as income tax. If you are given $100,000,000 in
>>> stock by the company and you sell it a year later, you pay 15%.
>>>
>>> --
>>Mean while dip sh.t, the liberal government you love so much just keeps
>>right on spending.
>
> Not as much as the conservative government you love, though, yet
> somehow we in this country get more out of what the liberals spend
> money on.

I have little to no love or most of the congress or senate. As for the
amount of money being thrown at the problems that may or may not need it, we
should know if there is a real payoff in a few years.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
Prev: Pittsburgh
Next: Incompatible jpeg?