From: //o//annabee on
P� Thu, 30 Aug 2007 23:12:56 +0100, skrev CodeMonk <jascwa(a)yahoo.com>:

> //\\o//\\annabee wrote:
>> How so? I am just trying to figure out if "Project Management hat
>> doesn't tolerate BS at work." is a good thing or a bad thing.
>
> I guess that depends on whether the *elusive dream* is a good thing or a
> bad thing.

"difficult to find dream"? Are you talking about your project management
hat?

> > But if you rather not talk about it...
>
> My brain is wired to find solutions to problems. This particular
> problem didn't require much thought.

What kinds of problems are your brain wired for then?
And what particular problem are you refering to?
Are you again refering to your "project management hat"???

From: Charles Crayne on
On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 18:02:50 -0400
"Jim Carlock" <anonymous(a)127.0.0.1> wrote:

> Is that a 720KB diskette slightly formatted a little different?

I do have a few OS/2 diskettes which were "overclocked", and perhaps
that is what I was thinking about when I made the typo, but the DOS
diskette is indeed 720KB.

-- Chuck
From: CodeMonk on
//\\o//\\annabee wrote:
> P� Thu, 30 Aug 2007 23:12:56 +0100, skrev CodeMonk <jascwa(a)yahoo.com>:
>
>> //\\o//\\annabee wrote:
>>> How so? I am just trying to figure out if "Project Management hat
>>> doesn't tolerate BS at work." is a good thing or a bad thing.
>>
>> I guess that depends on whether the *elusive dream* is a good thing or
>> a bad thing.
>
> "difficult to find dream"? Are you talking about your project management
> hat?

Nope, I'm wearing my baseball cap.

>> > But if you rather not talk about it...
>>
>> My brain is wired to find solutions to problems. This particular
>> problem didn't require much thought.
>
> What kinds of problems are your brain wired for then?

The ones in need of solutions.

> And what particular problem are you refering to?

The one which you aren't referring to.

> Are you again refering to your "project management hat"???

Nope, I said I'm wearing my baseball cap.

- Scott
From: Evenbit on
On Aug 30, 7:53 pm, JDavison <j...(a)swoosh.net> wrote:
< snipped >

Joel,

I have a few more easy questions.

What is your goal here? Why are you crying us a river? Do you want
the a.l.a. readership to feel sorry for the ReactOS team so we will
put "pressure" on Rene to change the name of his product?

How does the mere existence of RosAsm hurt you in any way? What is
the degree of that damage?

Does Rene's behaviour in this NewsGroup harm you in any way? What is
the degree of that damage?

Can you give us readers *any* reason to believe that this "RosAsm
naming theory" is anything more than a paper-thin smokescreen [ "song
and dance", "dog and ponny show" ] -- just a silly EXCUSE to attack
Rene?

Nathan.

From: Jim Carlock on
"Charles Crayne" wrote...
: Yes, my 64-bit development system is running Fedora version 7. Is
: there something you would like to know about it?

I wouldn't even know where to begin asking questions. It's like a kid
walking into a candy store for the first time, seeing ALL the different
varieties and just diving into it all.

I'm astounded by it all. And then Robert mentioning the TAB TAB...
It's a good thing I remembered CTRL+C. I keep going for the ESC
key to break out of the man software. Is there a set of keys that end
up as the standard Unix way to navigate through documents?

--
Jim Carlock
North Carolina Swimming Pool Builders