From: Frank Kotler on
CodeMonk wrote:

> "Frank Kotler" <fbkotler(a)verizon.net> wrote in message
>

>>> That might actually mean something at "Organization: N", but even
>>> after having stayed at the Holiday Inn Express next door, I'm drawing
>>> a blank.
>>

>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideas_of_reference
>>
>> Always glad to help.
>>

> Unfortunately for you, I'm not Mike Corley.

Okay. You sounded like him for a minute there - had me fooled.

> So, unless you're psychic,

Hutch left one out:
"I can heal the sick,
I can raise the dead,
I can make your little woman
talk all out of her head"

But, no... that's not me.

> and have the clairvoyance to preemptively post ex-post-facto responses,
> you lose. Extra Kata for you.

Moo.

Best,
Frank
From: CodeMonk on
Frank Kotler wrote:

> Okay. You sounded like him for a minute there - had me fooled.

Okay, You sounded like one of his inner issues - I wasn't fooled.

> Hutch left one out:
> "I can heal the sick,
> I can raise the dead,
> I can make your little woman
> talk all out of her head"
>
> But, no... that's not me.

More inside jokes? I hate to keep making this point in here, but do
realize that inside jokes are only funny if the people reading them
have the slightest idea what you're talking about.

> Moo.

I'm thinking about a bull, a boulder, a big rubber band, and Bugs
Bunny. Maybe you caught that episode.

- Scott
From: Betov on
"sevag.krikorian" <sevag.krikorian(a)gmail.com> �crivait

> With all your blabbing about nonsense, the deficiencies in Rosasm I
> and others have pointed out remain to haunt you

:))

If you are a RosAsm user, that is, if you have written something
with RosAsm, and have to complain about something, the proper
place to go, is the RosAsm Forum, minion.

:))

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: Evenbit on
On Sep 1, 5:04 am, //\\\\o//\\\\annabee <w...(a)w.w.w> wrote:

> Nevertheless. Even I agree with Wolfgangs gist. Politics are important. If
> you pay attention to what people say, even Wolfgang, all are to some
> extent doing politics. Politics is nothing more than how you conduct
> affairs within some value system. Even if you never voted, and never took
> part of an actually political debate and fall asleep then, whenever you do
> something, you are making a stand towards or against something. And this
> is what politics is.
>
> There are two ways to take part in politics. Unconsciously or consciously.
> There no way not to take part. You can either support somone activly, or
> you act in support of someone else unconsciously.
>
> Yes, buying food is now politics. Watching TV is politics. What you watch
> is also politics. All we do have consequences. Ignoring this is a bit of
> selfdelusion in my view.

I couldn't think of a better three paragraphs to describe what it
means to be a "principled man" -- someone who's funeral is attended to
by the entire town.

Nathan

From: Evenbit on
On Sep 1, 1:18 pm, Frank Kotler <fbkot...(a)verizon.net> wrote:

> >> "Ideas of reference".
>
> > That might actually mean something at "Organization: N", but even after
> > having stayed at the Holiday Inn Express next door, I'm drawing a blank.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideas_of_reference

Dang, Frank, you are REALLY GOOD at this.... even typed-up the wiki
pages for a backstory...

and to think, you're just a 14-year old hacker... I imagine in a few
years you'll have the entire world under your complete control!

Time to don my tin-foil hat. :)

Nathan.