From: Wolfgang Kern on

"�a\/b" wrote:
>>>in this week i studied Geometry and in a week there were days i
>>>studied from 8am to 3pm at last for 3-4 days this week (if i remove
>> 8am to 3am-4am
>>an error
>>am== anti meridian

> the above is false i not study only:
> even in these days i sleep some like half our in the afternoon
> and i cook, wash dishes, go to run for some time, go out for buy what
> to eat, see tv and the news too, wash the kitchen etc search for write
> some text etc etc

If you have fun on shopping, cooking, cleaning up, which I also do
myself (so lost for coding), I may have a job offer for you :)

__
wolfgang

From: Betov on
"Wolfgang Kern" <nowhere(a)never.at> �crivait

> When I was very young (many years ago) I was involved in active
> politics and sat in some classes to learn the HOW TO, so I know what's
> all about and what's going on behind the curtain. And therefore I
> decided soon to ignore everything that this semi-educated shitheads
> have in mind to gain control over others and earn money from others
> sweat.

DDR?

:))

> Of course I recognise law/price/tax changes and react with my personal
> best fitting behaviour, but I see no sense in commenting the current
> 'leaders' because this kind of people are all of same nature and got
> indentical attitude and targets regardless where they rule and what
> they may have announced to become ellected (it's all just rhetorical).

You confuse politic and politic. The one of politicians is a
job which problem is to be elected.

The real one is about defining in which world we want to live.
For examples, buying organic food is a politic action, not
going on hollidays by plane is a politic action, progamming
under GPL is a politic action, not watching at football is
a political action, and so on...

The application of real politic to the politician world has
not begun. In fact, we already did it. The name is revolution,
but we always failed with it. The real beginning will be when
people will understand that the modern problem of humanity is
with dominancy, and that the salaries and goods per citizen
must be limitated. Not for tomorrow morning... I am afraid the
humanity will probably prefer to auto-destroy, than to abandon
dominancy, but that's not a reason for not thinking politicaly.

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: //o//annabee on
P� Sat, 01 Sep 2007 15:49:47 +0100, skrev Wolfgang Kern <nowhere(a)never.at>:

>>> 8am to 3am-4am
>>> an error
>>> am== anti meridian
>
>> the above is false i not study only:
>> even in these days i sleep some like half our in the afternoon
>> and i cook, wash dishes, go to run for some time, go out for buy what
>> to eat, see tv and the news too, wash the kitchen etc search for write
>> some text etc etc
>
> If you have fun on shopping, cooking, cleaning up, which I also do
> myself (so lost for coding), I may have a job offer for you :)

how you figure he will understand the shopping list

1. 74776F2070616972206F6620736F636B73
2. 4F6E6520636F6E7461696E6572206F662062656572
3. 33207061636B73206F6620636F6E646F6D6573

From: Frank Kotler on
CodeMonk wrote:

> "Frank Kotler" <fbkotler(a)verizon.net> wrote in message
>
>> CodeMonk wrote:

>>> What say you now FrankWit?
>>

>> "Ideas of reference".
>>

> That might actually mean something at "Organization: N", but even after
> having stayed at the Holiday Inn Express next door, I'm drawing a blank.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideas_of_reference

Always glad to help.

Best,
Frank
From: CodeMonk on

>> That might actually mean something at "Organization: N", but even
>> after having stayed at the Holiday Inn Express next door, I'm
>> drawing a blank.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideas_of_reference
>
> Always glad to help.

Unfortunately for you, I'm not Mike Corley. So, unless you're
psychic, and have the clairvoyance to preemptively post ex-post-facto

- Scott