First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
ASIC solution to UVC and FPGA interconnectivity
Hey all, Does anyone know of an ASIC chip from NXP, Motorola etc which will interface a webcam using the UVC (USB video class) protocol. Ideally the chip would simple as possible and drop out 8/10/12/16-bits per clock cycle which I can then feed into the FPGA into a internal queue or 2D register matrix... I'v... 22 Jun 2010 10:27
PhD and Postdoctoral Positions at NICTA/University of Sydney, Australia
NICTA Scholarships for PhDs and Post Doctoral Fellow in Functional Programming, Reconfigurable Computing, Hardware Acceleration, Computer Vision, Convex Optimization NICTA has established a project with a goal of developing technology to map high level descriptions of computer vision algorithms to heterogeneous ... 22 Jun 2010 02:50
Lv shoes (paypal payment and free shipping)cheap price
Footwear (paypal payment)( http://picasaweb.google.de/peopletrade.clothing002/ ) Paul Smith shoes (paypal payment)( http://picasaweb.google.de/peopletrade.clothing002/ ) Jordan shoes (paypal payment)( http://picasaweb.google.de/peopletrade.clothing002/ ) Bape shoes (paypal payment)( http://picasaweb.goog... 21 Jun 2010 21:23
RAM issues with Plasma CPU on Nexys 2
Hi guys, at first some background information: I'm doing a study project for some weeks now which is about "VHDL development environment for FPGA". The first goal was to set up ISE WebPack under Ubuntu Linux to work with the Nexys 2 board. This took me a lot of time because of the bad documentation of Digilent con... 21 Jun 2010 20:16
Xilinx BULLSHITIX-8, when?
the X-7 roadmap and all device table are no online, and the ARM11 is coming is also all public knowledge, but.. where? in what family? spartan is dead, now is Artix, und Kintex? but where is ARM11? in BULLSHITIX-8 release? I wonder. of course its very interesting to see how much mess Xilinx is able to orga... 7 Jul 2010 18:58
Dexcel Electronics Designs is Hiring in Chennai
DeXcel Electronics Designs is Hiring We are planning to Conduct Interviews in Chennai for Hiring Hardware and Software Professionals. Kindly confirm your interest by sending in your updated resume in word document along with the below details on Sharad(a)dexceldesignas.com Open Positions:- Education: BE/BTe... 21 Jun 2010 10:11
Call for Papers: International Conference on Intelligent Automation and Robotics ICIAR 2010
CFP: International Conference on Intelligent Automation and Robotics ICIAR 2010 Draft Paper Submission Deadline: 2 July, 2010 Camera-Ready Papers Due & Registration Deadline: 30 July, 2010 ICIAR 2010: San Francisco, USA, 20-22 October, 2010 http://www.iaeng.org/WCECS2010/ICIAR2010.html The conference ICIAR'10 i... 21 Jun 2010 05:51
Newer Model Instrumentation Amp
On 20 Jun 2010 08:29:57 -0700, Winfield Hill <Winfield_member(a)newsguy.com> wrote: John Larkin wrote... On a current design, I had to make my own. I wanted lots of overvoltage protection, logic-switchable gains from 0.05 to 256, high precision, and at least +-12 volts of common-mode range, 120 dB CM... 21 Jun 2010 16:53
Fueling your car with natural gas from home
Dear Everyone, as you know the price of the Oil is more and more increasing, while the oil supply is decreasing. Moreover Oil is causing wars, terror, oil spills, a lot of greenhouse gases. Do you know that there is plenty of natural gas ? The supply will last for many decades, probably for hundred years. A lot o... 20 Jun 2010 08:02
GTKWave 3.3.7 for Windows is available
Hi everyone, The latest version of GTKWave (3.3.7) windows binary is available here: http://www.dspia.com/gtkwave.html You need to grab TCL-TK libraries in addition to the GTK libraries in two separate archives if you don't have them. If you have previously installed 3.3.0, only the exe file is necessary. -- M... 20 Jun 2010 03:44