From: liquidator on

"George's Pro Sound Company" <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > As usual, you want to focus on one leaf on one tree and ignore the
forest.

> > Just so you can say "But technically I won!"
>
> Istill urge you tokillfile eyesore
> the less I see of his stuff the better life is
> please just try it for a month
> george

Rapidly getting there.

I've tried to believe he's a decent fellow- and off the net probably so.

But here he is the Great Eeyore- pay no attention to that man behind the
curtain.

The Great Eeyore has spoken!

Nobody else has nay pssibility of being right, he's always correct even if
it takes nit picking to do it.

He and I speak the same language, or close to. It isn't a communication
issue. He adopts a position and defends it come hell or high water.

Winning the argument takes priority over dealing with reality.

From: George's Pro Sound Company on

"liquidator" <mikeh(a)mad.scientist.com> wrote in message

> "George's Pro Sound Company" <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> > As usual, you want to focus on one leaf on one tree and ignore the
> forest.
>> >
>> > Just so you can say "But technically I won!"
>>
>> Istill urge you tokillfile eyesore
>> the less I see of his stuff the better life is
>> please just try it for a month
>> george
>> >

> Rapidly getting there.
>
> I've tried to believe he's a decent fellow- and off the net probably so.
>
> But here he is the Great Eeyore- pay no attention to that man behind the
> curtain.
>
> The Great Eeyore has spoken!
>
> Nobody else has nay pssibility of being right, he's always correct even if
> it takes nit picking to do it.
>
> He and I speak the same language, or close to. It isn't a communication
> issue. He adopts a position and defends it come hell or high water.
>
> Winning the argument takes priority over dealing with reality.

it's like arguing with a two year old who insists the sky is red because
they saw a red stripe in a rainbow once

you will enjoy your time here much more without having to wade though his
drunken posts and mental issues

George

From: 0junk4me on

On 2008-12-01 rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com said:
>You don't have water heaters in your washing machines ?
dOn't know about other parts of the world, but most homes
have central hot water heaters that feed anyplace needs it.
Hence, the washing machine doesn't need it.

COmmercial dishwashers, and many home units though do have
additional heating for the water to bring it up to temps
that will assure sterilization of the items washed.

Richard webb,
replace anything before at with elspider

--- Benjamin Franklin, NOvember 1755 from the
Historical review of Pennsylvania

From: Arny Krueger on
"Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote in
message news:49345E5A.4EEA111B(a)hotmail.com
> Arny Krueger wrote:

>>> You don't have water heaters in your washing wachines ?

>> No, we have water heaters that are separate devices, and
>> they are usually running on natural gas, not electric.

> Well my washine machine can accept both hot and cold
> water. If hot's available it'll presumably use enough of
> each to get to the thermostat temp. If there's no hot, it
> heats the cold with an electric element. Pretty standard
> practice in the UK, as is having combined washer dryers.

Separate washers and dryers are the rule in the US.

My parents had a washer-dryer combination in the 1960s when they were
routinely available. It was replaced with separates. That machine had only
one drum.

This is what sells as a washer-dryer combination at this time:

http://www.cooking.com/products/shprodde.asp?SKU=462314&CCAID=FROOGLEUA462314

Note that it is basically separates, stacked.

Remember that people generally live in homes with more square feet per
person in the US. Therefore, a more-compact washer-dryer combination like
yours is more likely to be rejected on the grounds that it can't wash one
load and dry another concurrently.

When true 1-drum combinations were widely available in the US, they used
only electric heating, and they did heat too-cold water if necessary.

From: Arny Krueger on
> "Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote
> in message news:49345EC6.1207758D(a)hotmail.com...
>>

>> liquidator wrote:
>>
>>> "Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote

>>> "At the time of the merger, LucasVarity announced plans
>>> for a �65 million pound savings programme. The areas
>>> streamlined included the treasury, communications and
>>> marketing departments, as well as divisional managers."
>>>
>>> Yes, companies always downsize and fire management when
>>> they are doing well.
>>
>> But it didn't go bankrupt as you stated.

> Pick them nits boy. It's a good paying job that will do
> you well in life.

"Liquidator" if you were a mature adult, you'd just admit your error and
move on.