From: Eeyore on

Arny Krueger wrote:

> "Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote
>
> >> The Falkland Island show of force (ROTFLMFAO),
>
> > Unlike you, we actually WON that one. Against larger
> > forces !
>
> The downside, is that the Biritsh forces took some serious losses,
> especially up front.

It certainly wasn't easy.

> Congrats on a hard-won win, far from home.

Thank you. The loss of the helicopters on the Atlantic Conveyor plus additional
Harriers certainly didn't make it any easier.

> Not only that, but given the Nazi infiltration of Argentina's military after
> WW2, Britain finally got to win a war against the Nazis without any direct
> help from the US. ;-)

LOL !

Graham

From: liquidator on

"Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

> liquidator wrote:
>
> > "Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > But it didn't go bankrupt as you stated.
> >
> > Pick them nits boy.
>
> I repeat. It didn't go bankrupt unlike GM, Ford and Chysler look to do.
>
> Graham

What's the definition of bankrupt? Not having any money?

Let's see, you have made exactly how much money by acting like this?

And learned how much?

And made how many friends?

You sound like a little dog- gotta yap all the time. His real fear is he
will get stepped on.

Again, why have I suddenly switched from respecting you?

Because of how you act.

From: liquidator on

> 0junk4me(a)bellsouth.net wrote:
>
> > On 2008-12-01 rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com said:
> > >You don't have water heaters in your washing machines ?
> > dOn't know about other parts of the world, but most homes
> > have central hot water heaters that feed anyplace needs it.
> > Hence, the washing machine doesn't need it.
>
> We do it differently in Europe.
>
> Hot water is not always present to to energy efficiency concepts.
>
> Graham

You don't do it differently- just your typical lack of research.

Demand water heaters are quite popular here.

They are installed at the point of use.

However we don't do dumb things like build them into the appliance so they
have to be replaced when the appliance does.

We do have lots of devices with water heaters built in. But they are mostly
movable devices.

From: Eeyore on

liquidator wrote:

> "Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote
> > liquidator wrote:
> > > "Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote

> > > Pick them nits boy.
> >
> > I repeat. It didn't go bankrupt unlike GM, Ford and Chysler look to do.
>
> What's the definition of bankrupt?

Being declared so in court.

Graham

From: 0junk4me on

On 2008-12-02 mikeh(a)mad.scientist.com said:
>> > Pick them nits boy.
>> I repeat. It didn't go bankrupt unlike GM, Ford and Chysler look
>to do. >
>What's the definition of bankrupt? Not having any money?
>Let's see, you have made exactly how much money by acting like this?
>And learned how much?
>And made how many friends?
>You sound like a little dog- gotta yap all the time. His real fear
>is he will get stepped on.
>Again, why have I suddenly switched from respecting you?
>Because of how you act.

I go back and forth on him as well as a couple of the other
members of this group who go off on stuff like this, take a
vacation from this group for awhile then come back.

sTarted following this thread, as eventuallly I"ll have to
do something digital for remote truck. For right now I"m
perfectly happy with my old MCI for the type of work the
truck does. IF not a multi-track recording then a one-off
broadcast, little or no time to set up layered menu systems
to suit each event. sO I read Phildo's post with interest.

tHen the argument devolves to power distribution. THere my
only contribution to this thread as I was querying how
widespread ceeform connectors might be over on this side.

sInce we're back in urinating contest mode I"ll probably
take another break from this group, come back in a few days
and hope that the level of intelligent discourse on issues
pertaining to live sound have returned.

Richard webb,
replace anything before at with elspider

--- Benjamin Franklin, NOvember 1755 from the
Historical review of Pennsylvania