From: George's Pro Sound Company on

"Tim S Kemp" <news(a)timkemp.karoo.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>> A proper full parametric EQ requires 4 op-amps alone btw.
>>
>> A Neve channel strip (V series) used about 100 op-amps.
>>
>> All of a sudden 15A @ 120V looks a little meagre.
>

> Yamaha Digital Desks - saving the planet one watt at a time. LS9-32, 32
> channels and preamps with all the EQ and dynamics you need in 170W.

Plus they sound AMAZING
George

From: Arny Krueger on
"Tim S Kemp" <news(a)timkemp.karoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> "Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote
> in message news:4933DEEA.3DBA9891(a)hotmail.com...
>
>> A proper full parametric EQ requires 4 op-amps alone btw.
>>
>> A Neve channel strip (V series) used about 100 op-amps.
>>
>> All of a sudden 15A @ 120V looks a little meagre.
>

> Yamaha Digital Desks - saving the planet one watt at a
> time. LS9-32, 32 channels and preamps with all the EQ and
> dynamics you need in 170W.

For 30 watts more, an 02R96 gives you 56 channels. ;-)

I suspect the DM2000 is the energy efficiency champ.

From: Eeyore on

0junk4me(a)bellsouth.net wrote:

> On 2008-12-01 rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com said:
> >You don't have water heaters in your washing machines ?
> dOn't know about other parts of the world, but most homes
> have central hot water heaters that feed anyplace needs it.
> Hence, the washing machine doesn't need it.

We do it differently in Europe.

Hot water is not always present to to energy efficiency concepts.

Graham

From: Arny Krueger on
"Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote in
message news:493368F8.582CB2D9(a)hotmail.com

>> The Falkland Island show of force (ROTFLMFAO),

> Unlike you, we actually WON that one. Against larger
> forces !

The downside, is that the Biritsh forces took some serious losses,
especially up front.

Congrats on a hard-won win, far from home.

Not only that, but given the Nazi infiltration of Argentina's military after
WW2, Britain finally got to win a war against the Nazis without any direct
help from the US. ;-)

From: Eeyore on

George's Pro Sound Company wrote:

> "Tim S Kemp" <news(a)timkemp.karoo.co.uk> wrote
> > "Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote
> >
> >> A proper full parametric EQ requires 4 op-amps alone btw.
> >>
> >> A Neve channel strip (V series) used about 100 op-amps.
> >>
> >> All of a sudden 15A @ 120V looks a little meagre.
> >
> > Yamaha Digital Desks - saving the planet one watt at a time. LS9-32, 32
> > channels and preamps with all the EQ and dynamics you need in 170W.
>
> Plus they sound AMAZING

I doubt your tin ears can tell the difference.