First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Power On Time Count SMART warning for Fujitsu 20GB
My MPF3204AT Fujitsu 20GB HDD's Power On Time Count just triggered a SMART warning after dropping below the threshold of 20. The raw value is currently 43763894 seconds, ie 12156 hours. OTOH my 120GB Seagate drive is currently at ... Power On Hours Count 9 0 99 99 0000000005DDh (1501) .... so its expe... 6 Sep 2008 19:21
Cancel backup on Buffalo Linkstation
I got a 360G Buffalo Linkstation and I cannot cancel the 'Backup in Progress' status even though I followed the suggestion of powering it up by depressing the INIT red button at the back of the unit.Anyone else had success in cancelling the Backup in Progress status? I cannot do much maintainance with the disk un... 25 Aug 2008 11:22
Acronis TI Home 11 - image corruption ?
Hi had a few pc issues recently so went for a full format of the c: partition and full load from scratch then after about 6 backups later - so pc fully loaded acronis failed to start up - didnt think anything of it was ok after had a printer install hang - so had a forced reboot so decided to go b... 29 Aug 2008 23:57
Western digital 250 gb drive no longer seen in windows, weird boot msg
On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 21:05:41 -0700 (PDT), rahejasuresh(a)gmail.com put finger to keyboard and composed: My 250 gb drive has died. Windows no longer sees it at all. During boot I hear 3 repeating beeps (long-short-long), prior to boot. It delays boot process by about a minute. Smart has been enabled now, but it... 5 Sep 2008 21:55
Western digital 250 gb drive no longer seen in windows, weird boot msg
My 250 gb drive has died. Windows no longer sees it at all. During boot I hear 3 repeating beeps (long-short-long), prior to boot. It delays boot process by about a minute. Smart has been enabled now, but it finds nothing. Weirdest thing is that IDE detection no longer shows the drive model, but it now identifies t... 17 Aug 2008 19:12
Strange Problems with new WD3200AAJB Drive
I tried replacing the 160GB hard drive in my ReplayTV DVR with a brand new WD3200AAJB drive. Unfortunately, the AA drives are not compatible with the Replay 5000 series. (I have never had a problem replacing ReplayTV drives. The newer drives are largely incompatible, so the problems are now multiplying.) One... 23 Jul 2008 10:12
help me to identify my video cards
Need to create a CDFS partition on a USB key
I need to find a way to create a partition on a usb key in CDFS instead of FAT32. Does anyone know a way?! The reason is so that I can put an autorun file in the CDFS partition that fires up when you insert the usb key. There's already a company called U3 that make usb key's that do this, but I need to find a... 10 Dec 2007 00:38
Need help with "reallocated sector count"?
Hello, I want to ask a question about my Seagate drives SMART attribute "reallocated sector count". "reallocated sector count" is at the limit. The values are i look with my Smart utility: Current: 98, Worst: 98, Threshold: 36, Data: 98 I checked my drive a lot of times with SEATOOLS with "complete FULL sc... 10 Dec 2007 00:38
INT13/02h Read error (AX=0100, DL=80) trying xp installation in SATA
Hi, i have a NS7-S rev.1.5 with the last bios update. I am trying to install a new hard drive (my first sata hd) Samsung HD501LJ 500GB, the hd works fine when i made the partitions (the first is of 126 Gb) and the format (i made it with my master ide hd and i can use the hd like a slave without problems). ... 25 Oct 2007 14:57