First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5
"Dr. Indera" wrote: hello, this update tried to install when i logged off of my computer. apparently it failed. now, some other software that relies on the .net framework will not work. i tried to reinstall it from windows update, but i get the message below saying it was not installed ... 5 Jul 2010 02:26
EventForwarding
Hello: Today I noticed a new entry in the Event Viewer named "Microsoft-Windows-Forwarding/Operational". When I clicked on "Properties" it shows C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\EventForwarding-Operational.Evt Can anyone explain what this means and if I can remove it from the Event Viewer? I downloaded Window Live Ph... 5 Jul 2010 03:30
Where to Find WinXP Home ISO Image
Hi, My WinXP CD is Damaged. I cannot find the ISO image on microsoft's download site. Don't know what to do now -- there are a couple of Torrents on line but some of them actually block the content due to the copyrights holder (by Microsoft). What does Microsoft expect someone to do in this situation? I ... 7 Jul 2010 16:47
This is about some windows xp updates. Unsure if I should post
Thank you. I will go there. I assume windows media player is there too. Thank you. BTW: Windows XP HE 32 -bit SP3. Thank you. "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote: You will find support for Windows Update in this MS forum now: http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vistawu/threads Always state ... 4 Jul 2010 17:45
ink level indicator
How do I make the window that shows the ink level in the printer appear each time I print? ... 5 Jul 2010 15:34
power options properties help me understand
I have recently re done my laptop, running windows xp, sp3, I am unsure what to set in the power options properties. My laptop is always plugged into power sourse, so I do not keep battery in all the time. I was told to , by dell, to shut down over night when not using it. Ok, but in the daytime if I am away wh... 4 Jul 2010 14:28
Cannot boot to DVD drive
I would like to re-install Windows. I put the Windows system disk in my CD/DVD drive and restart Windows. A prompt comes up saying "Press any key to boot to CD." I press a key, several keys, and watch as Windows boots normally from the hard disk. I have set the first boot device in my BIOS to be the CDROM drive. ... 7 Jul 2010 15:42
Outlook 2002
My Outlook has been acting up recently, now, when I try to forward an email, it gets stuck with the hour glass forever and the only way to get out of it is to do a Ctl/Alt/Del. I have read something about pst files and to try to fix them, I think I found it, but the system will not scan it or fix it. Maybe I do... 4 Jul 2010 12:17
SM Bus Controller has no driver
In Device Manager I am seeing a yellow alert symbol next to the SM Bus Controller under "Other Devices". If I right click and select Properties I am told the driver is not installed. I have searched online but cannot find anywhere that will tell me exactly what driver I need and how to get it. I do not have a W... 4 Jul 2010 17:45
Print Spooling vs suspend
Struggled with this problem for days, and it never would have occurred to me it was a print problem if I hadn't stumbled across it thru System Information. In my case there was no CPU activity. What may have been the glitch was that I changed the default printer after the incomplete pending print job, not knowing I h... 4 Jul 2010 06:52