First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Vanishing Newsgroups
Can anyone inform me , from my return from holiday I find I have lost newsgroups like windows outlook express, Hardware, and ie6 groups . Roger ... 17 Jul 2010 02:21
Password of windows and Outlook were erased
I dont know why, but today when I tur on my computer didnt recognize my windows password and when I opened my outlook accont the email server didnt recognize the outlook password, then I see the configuration and the password disapeared . May be a virus? thanks. Hirotaro ... 9 Jul 2010 20:34
SCREEN SAVER WILL NOT ACTIVATE
I have set my screen saver to come on after 5 minutes using DISPLAY from the CONTROL PANEL. However, the screen saver never comes on. Any Ideas? I'm using XP professional, it was recently reinstalled. ... 9 Jul 2010 13:54
Me too. Any solution?
I am having the same problem with a Dell D620 laptop using its keyboard or docked to an external keyboard. In fact the "undo" occurred several times while I was typing this message in Firefox. Win XP, Office 2007, Firefox. CTIPres wrote: The "undo" function occurs randomly on various MS products 08-Feb... 9 Jul 2010 11:40
Me too. Any solution?
I am having the same problem with a Dell D620 laptop using its keyboard or docked to an external keyboard. In fact, the problem occurred several times as I was typing this message in Firefox. Win XP, Office 2007, Firefox. CTIPres wrote: The "undo" function occurs randomly on various MS products 08-Feb-... 9 Jul 2010 11:40
Me too. Any solution?
I am having the same problem with a Dell D620 laptop using its keyboard or docked to an external keyboard. In fact it just happened twice while I was typing this message in Firefox. The problem is not limited to MS apps. Win XP, Office 2007. CTIPres wrote: The "undo" function occurs randomly on va... 9 Jul 2010 11:40
Me too. Any solution?
I am having the same problem with a Dell D620 laptop using its keyboard or docked to an external keyboard. Win XP, Office 2007. CTIPres wrote: The "undo" function occurs randomly on various MS products 08-Feb-10 The "undo" function occurs randomly while I am using any SW application, like MS Word, Exce... 9 Jul 2010 12:47
how many users do I have to have?
I recently had massive virus problems and reloaded XP. Now I'm slowly reinstalling my applications, trying to get all my hardware to work, and trying to understand a bit more about how XP actually works. I'm the only one who uses my computer, and I don't see the need of any more than one user. When I look at... 9 Jul 2010 19:27
IE6 Issues after cleaning out malware
PC is running XP Pro, SP3. For a few reasons, it has to run XP so upgrading to Windows 7 is not an option right now. It recently got hit with that fake Windows Security Alert trojan, where every time you go to open IE you get all these warnings instead fo the requested page, and every time you go to launch... 12 Jul 2010 12:57
Sharing folders between User Accounts on same PC
Non of my data is stored on C: but on another partition on the drive. I have several User Accounts for different hobbies, etc. I want to share a folder so it is viweable on the desktops of the User Accounts, but I don't want to move the folder onto C: - I want it to stay in it's location. Is this possible?... 9 Jul 2010 15:00