First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
blue screen
my computer keeps shutting down and telling me to reinstall windows or uninstall progarms on my computer, it also to disable bios memory options ... 17 Jul 2010 10:53
Why are a number of the newsgroups disappearing?
Hi, I subscribe to a number of MS newsgroups, but, for example, when I clicked on the newsgroup for word.general I got a message that that newsgroup was not available from the MS server. Is MS phasing out the communities/newsgroups? Let me know, because I find them incredibly helpful. Thanks in advance. ... 10 Aug 2010 16:56
Welcome Screen
I have windows xp home with the blue welcome screen and I bought a wireless usb adapter the other week and I installed it on my pc. After I installed it, i restarted my pc, when my pc was back on, I noticed that i have the windows xp pro welcome screen. i have tried to change the welcome screen back to its nor... 17 Jul 2010 17:25
Recent MS automatic Update (Word)
Is it common for the MS updates to revert our systems back to Outlook? This happens every time there's a Update lately. I use OE and only "notice" it when I attempt to Send a link to someone from my IE, via email - and the weird window pops up that won't access my OE address book. I have been setting a new Rest... 16 Jul 2010 20:58
A New Type Of Computer.
HoopleHead Alert. "Urlay Nook" <UrlayBurlay(a)TheNook.com> wrote in message news:%23iiXVmRJLHA.1744(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... :A man showed me his computer the other day. : It was made out of wood, about a quarter of an inch in diameter and about 7 : inches long. : It had graphite going up through the middle of ... 17 Jul 2010 11:58
System Restore not working
System Restore in Win XP SP2 has become completely unresponsive. It will not even open up the restore panel with the calendar that shows any restore points. Would a "Repair Installation" fix this or should I re-install windows? - Walter www.rationality.net ... 17 Jul 2010 08:45
Trouble with installing updates
I tried to install the updates and got this message: Some updates could not be installed The following updates were not installed: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 Security Update for Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, and Windows XP x86 (KB979909) Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1... 16 Jul 2010 17:42
No "line-in" option in sounds & audio devices
Hi, I am trying to use Windows Movie Maker to convert analog cassettes to .mp3 format. I have WindowsXP, and I need to have the "line in" option enabled in "Sounds & Audio Devices", under the audio tab. The only option I have is my default sound card...a SoundMax Digital Audio. Can you please tell me how to ... 17 Jul 2010 13:04
Windows Active Directory Interview Questions
Here i have gathered some of the most important interview questions on Windows Active Directory Services. These are related to Windows 2003 AD environment. Please click on the following link to see them http://www2.isupportyou.net/2010/07/some-windows-active-directory-interview.html ... 16 Jul 2010 12:08
Can't open new window or tab in IE8
I know that I have asked this before but it had been a while. I close some of the unwanted toolbar, I've noticed that I can't open a new tab on the same window when I click on my mouse on the right side. All I see is open to new window but no new tab. I have Window Vista with IE8. -- Lauria ... 16 Jul 2010 17:42