First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
files and settings transfer from hard drive to new pc
Is there any way of tranferring the files and settings from a hard drive of which the motherboard has fried to a new pc without having to have to tranfer files individually? The new pc's bios would obviously not be the same as the old pc, so I can't just pop the old HDD into the new one. Both systems are runnin... 16 Jul 2010 11:02
STOP 0xF7 SR.SYS BSOD copying Internet Shortcut(s)
I have repeatedly experienced STOP 0x000000F7 in sr.sys "A driver has overrun a stack-based buffer" while attempting to copy a set of Internet Shortcuts to a USB drive using the XCOPY command. I infer that there is something wrong with the file name by default when shortcuts to http://www.likewise.com/index.php... 16 Jul 2010 00:11
Malware problem that appears to be using DcomLaunch
Hi I'm running XP SP3. I use Firefox as default. I've a bug that launches two or three copies of IE into the services (they don't immediately appear on screen). After a few minutes it preforms one or more of the following: Displays adverts in an IE window Plays an audio advert (not sure how it does that... 22 Jul 2010 08:08
Stubborn Misplaced File
Recently I attempted to backup my Outlook Express using the Windows NT Backup Utility and when I tried to restore the files to the new directory they did not properly restore to the correct location and when I try to delete the misplaced folder it will not allow me to, it gives the following message: X Ca... 16 Jul 2010 20:58
Can't boot or access C drive
Windows XP won't boot. I tried reinstalling Windows but keep getting a blue screen even after deleting, recreating and formatting the C drive. I booted with an MSDOS floppy but can't access C drive. It may be a boot sector virus. How do I format the entire hard drive so I can do a clean install? ... 19 Jul 2010 10:14
Internet Connection Icon
The Icon which normally sits beside the Icon for the Local Area Connection has disappeared How can I reinstate it? I find it useful to check my Broadband speed Blair ... 19 Jul 2010 14:40
Newsgroup windowsxp auf Deutsch
Hallo Kann mich jemand helfen. Ich suche den Newsgroup Windows XP auf Deutsch. Danke f�r eine Antwort. Gruss Jean-Pierre ... 15 Jul 2010 16:33
Removing d-xdiag10bc virus
Hi Does anyone know how to remove d-xdiag10bc.exe virus? I have tried Malware Bytes, Combofix, SmithFraudFix and what not. Thanks Regards ... 15 Jul 2010 16:33
make any app on a PC?
I am wondering how to make an app portable on PC? I know about PortableApps.com. I am actually asking how to make on by myself? ... 24 Jul 2010 00:34
only one restore point
I have windows xp sp3 on Pentium 2.80 GHz with 1GB of RAM with hard disk 149 GB that has 98 GB free now. I notice that only there are Restore Points for one day and there is no System Volume Information folder at all though I made all nessesary steps to see it. Your help will be appreciated. ... 17 Jul 2010 11:58