First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Print Server Properties
We are a Windows XP SP 3 invironment using a Windows Server Print Server. I have a User that is able to create a New Form using the "Create a New Form" box in the "Print Server Properties" Forms Tab from her system. She creates using the size she wants with the name she intends to use. When she then goes to t... 3 Aug 2010 00:37
Newsgroups disappearance from my OE
Sorry forgot to show what system I have now. I recently (and successfully) upgraded from IE6 to IE8, and installed PS3): [MS WinXP Home 2002 - SP3; OE 6; IE 8; MS Office Pro; Avast Antivir Free; Dell Dimension XPS T448MHz Pentium III; 640 MB RAM; high speed cable; Windows Media Player; Adobe Reader 8; Adobe ... 7 Jul 2010 13:29
Newsgroups disappeared from my OE
Hello, several of my newsgroups I had on my OE are disappearing, including my Outlook Express 6.0 newsgroup...When I clicked on one newsgroup, a popup message said it doesn't recognioze it or doesn't exist, and when I got rid of the popup, it also took with it the newsgroup. It happened with 3 or 4 of them too... 17 Jul 2010 07:40
XP3 is still in "automatic updates"
OK, so I procrastinated the install of sp3. Coincidentally I read about the deadline of patches and things on July 13,2010. So I read a post or two about where one can read and go update on the web xp3. I glanced at a few of the support pages, when I remembered that Its probably already download and have had it ... 8 Jul 2010 01:35
Network Printer Not Available
We had power outage and when I came in next am computer (Win XP/SP 2) was off. When I tried to print, network printer was not in printer list. Printer is HP network printer w/internal print server. All other computers on network were not affected by whatever happened. I tried to add printer back w/no luck. Pr... 12 Jul 2010 21:51
Domain Cached Credentials Lost After Resume From Hibernate
dnfertitta(a)yahoo.com;173169 Wrote: My boss is working out of town and he was logging into his laptop using his domain cached credentials. This was working fine until his laptop went into hibernation mode. After that, he tried to login with the same password at the "Locked" screen and it is not allowing him. ... 7 Jul 2010 10:10
Making an SP3 Disc??
While restoring an older PC yesterday, I installed XP Pro with SP 1 and 2. Got out my old SP3 CD but ran into CRC probs. Downloaded SP3 from M'soft as an EXE file, which worked fine. Do not remember where I got the older SP3 disc, but it has autorun, and an htm file with installation information. I would really... 8 Jul 2010 06:58
WinXP - Remote Desktop
I have searched the net for information regarding the controlling of a host and the display of that activity showing up on the monitor of the host itself. Eg. Computer A and B in same room. Computer A is host, B client and both configured accordingly. Connection successful and I can use the desktop of comp... 9 Jul 2010 09:27
Backround for log in page
My log in page has a Christmas picture as a backround.. I do not know how it got there, but would like to know if there is a way to remove it? I am using Windows XP-Home edition Service pack 3 Dell Computer Thank you. ... 7 Jul 2010 07:58
I can't get Windows XP Professional started!
Everytime i start my computer, it comes up with a black screen saying: Windows XP Professional could not start due to damage in/ or missing file: \WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM\ press r to repair, but nothing happens. It's a laptop and I have no XP CD for it. The computer came with XP on it, so all I've got i... 6 Jul 2010 21:09