First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
export/import users grant between pcs
hi i want to export users grant from one pc and import to other pc . users are many. how can i do please help me ... 4 Jul 2010 12:17
How to disable Systray bubble message "Wireless Network Conenction is not connected"?
When I boot my notebook and connect to a cable (!) based LAN then the Wireless LAN Systray icon appears anyway. Furthermore a light yellow bubble appears in the right lower corner telling me "Wireless Network Conenction is not connected". How can I permanently disable this message? A wlan Systray icon should a... 4 Jul 2010 14:28
export/import users grant between pcs
hi i want to export users grant from one pc and import to other pc . users are many. how can i do please help me ... 4 Jul 2010 05:48
export/import users grant between pcs
hi i want to export users grant from one pc and import to other pc . users are many. how can i do please help me ... 4 Jul 2010 05:48
WINDOWS 7
I know I am in the wrong newsgroup but I haven't been able to locate one covering Windows 7. Could anyone please tell me where to go. ... 5 Jul 2010 14:27
export user grants from one pc to others
hi i want to bring my users grant from one pc to other . how can i do . users is many . please help me ... 4 Jul 2010 12:17
How to change window border colours?
Hi. I wanted to change some of the colours on windows XP. I can go into: Control Panel - Display. Then to: Appearance. I clicked Windows XP style. There are only 3 colour schemes. Kind of boring. In Appearance - Advanced, I can edit and change the colour of each window, size, text, borders, etc. I did, but... 4 Jul 2010 17:45
New machine dual boot question
Hello, I ahve done alot of reading and research but not coming up wiht anything concrete, so I am asking for help. I have a new system - new TB Sata HD, I want to put XP Pro on one partition, and 7 Ultimate 64 bit on the other. I know there are issues out there surrounding the restore points of XP, and boot... 4 Jul 2010 05:48
Robocopy working differently on my new NAS
I just installed a 1TB Netgear MS2110 NAS on my home network to replace the USB drive I had been using for nightly backups with a robocopy batch file. The USB backup worked fine, but was running out of space. The robocopy /MIR parameter ensured that only files that changed since the last backup were copied. ... 3 Jul 2010 19:00
workstation service: where can I get it?
Our pc running XPPro SP3, all up to date, has started a series of workstation related error messages. The service is shown in the services list but it won't start (run sc query workstation produces a message to say the service cannot be found but, I just tried this on the laptop where the service is running,... 8 Jul 2010 12:31