First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
Can't get Windows XP SP3 to recognise my Canon SX120 IS digita
Thanks No - direct cable connection between the camera and the PC via a USB cable Julia "Jim" wrote: On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 04:25:22 -0700, Julia Hopkins <JuliaHopkins(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: I can't get my Windows XP SP3 PC to recognise my Canon SX120 IS digital camera via the... 13 Jul 2010 06:32
Can't get Windows XP SP3 to recognise my Canon SX120 IS digitalca
Julia Hopkins wrote: I can't get my Windows XP SP3 PC to recognise my Canon SX120 IS digital camera via the USB port. My PC recognises other devices via the same USB port. The camera is recognised by other Windows XP SP3 PC's using the same USB cable. Any ideas, anybody? Page 139 of the manual says... 30 Jun 2010 13:09
Can't get Windows XP SP3 to recognise my Canon SX120 IS digital ca
I can't get my Windows XP SP3 PC to recognise my Canon SX120 IS digital camera via the USB port. My PC recognises other devices via the same USB port. The camera is recognised by other Windows XP SP3 PC's using the same USB cable. Any ideas, anybody? ... 29 Jun 2010 09:39
doc watson debugger error with adobe download attempt
I have reinstalled XP Pro on my old Acer 4653LMI. I have downloaded and installed all recent updates from Microsoft. I have downloaded Java updates as well. I have tried to download adobe reader and flash player with windows firewall on and off as well as AVG antivirus on and off. Every time I try to download ... 4 Jul 2010 19:55
page fault in non-paged area
hi folks, i have an acer laptop with xp home; suddenly, it keeps re-booting with the BSOD that says at the top "page fault in non paged area". it disappears too fast to read the rest - which lists a loong string of 0x00000050 .... etc. it boots into safe mode ok, but i don't have a clue what to do in safe mo... 21 Jul 2010 10:16
Cookies setting?
I'm constantly losing user name / password settings on webpages that used to last for a day (ebay) or a couple weeks (YAHOO). I'm using IE 8, it used to work fine, some setting must have gotten messed up but I can't figure out how to fix it. Any ideas? Thanks ... 29 Jun 2010 02:01
Fueling your car with natural gas from home
Dear Everyone, as you know the price of the Oil is more and more increasing, while the oil supply is decreasing. Moreover Oil is causing wars, terror, oil spills, a lot of greenhouse gases. Do you know that there is plenty of natural gas ? The supply will last for many decades, probably for hundred years. A lot o... 28 Jun 2010 18:24
Problem with Attachments
About 6 months ago, my computer suddenly would not send any message with a jpg attachment. Now, it will not send any message with a doc attachment either. I would appreciate any help on what's going on here. Thx Dave WinXP SP3 OE6 Office 2003 ... 28 Jun 2010 17:17
Slow performance opening a file in folder with large number of files
Andrew Meador wrote: On Jun 28, 1:27 pm, "Daave" <da...(a)example.com> wrote: Andrew Meador wrote: I have an Access databse that references image files in a folder. There are currently 2700 files in this folder and will reach a total of appx 10000 files when data collection is done. The one of the ... 28 Jun 2010 15:04
XP NTBackup with NT 3.50
It took a little while, but Microsoft got out a hotfix for this problem: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/983458 I've been running the hotfix for a couple of weeks now and XP/NT communication seems to be working correctly again. Thanks for your help! "Andrew McLaren" wrote: Thanks, that's interesting in... 28 Jun 2010 13:57