First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
NNTP setup how to find "newsgroups" I want to talk in?
I setup the NNTP Bridge.. I'm signed in.. now how do I find and add the stuff I want to talk in? ... 13 Jul 2010 08:43
translate System event log to physical disk / partition
Yesterday I got about 100 of these in a row: Event Type: Warning Event Source: Disk Event Category: None Event ID: 51 Date: 7/7/2010 Time: 10:10:56 PM User: N/A Computer: AMDbox Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk2\D during a paging operation. I have several drives (2 inter... 10 Jul 2010 10:31
Peer to peer network and account names
i've a problem trying to rename some accounts in a peer to peer lan. I have a computer that shares some folders and in which i created from control panel- user account usernames and passwords for all the users of the net. everithing works right. If i change the user account name in a pc of the lan and i change it... 8 Jul 2010 10:17
Createfile error help
Hi I am having trouble opening my dreamweaver and flash I get the error ERROR:CREATEFILE(C:docum~1\paul\LOCALS~1\TEMP\~e5d141.temp I have tried reinstalling the macromedia products but the issue still remains all the other programs on my pc open OK What could be the issue? Any help would be most appreciated ... 8 Jul 2010 11:24
About Windows 7
Hello, I don't see "Windows 7" forum ? I wan't to get the "Windows XP-Mode" file 64bits (.exe). The download is ok from the MS web site (466 Mb), but when I launch it to install it, always I have "File damaged" message ... Is there another location to get it ? I have tried on several PCs. It's ok with the 32 bi... 12 Jul 2010 09:36
svchost.exe - Application Error after waking up from standby
Dear all, I have a IBM X41 ThinkPad with Win XP SP3 and the following problem since a few days. Whenever I wake the computer up form standby there occurs the usual log-in screen and with it the following error message in a little window: svchost.exe - Application Error The exception unknown software exception (0x0100... 13 Jul 2010 05:27
Disk Check
"Windows cannot complete Disk Check" from my computer > C: > properties > tools > check disk > scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors. If I choose "automaticaly fix file system errors", i must choose so @ startup. This check completes and says "volume is clean". But when I again do the "scan for and attempt... 8 Jul 2010 05:54
files on desktop - thank you Twayne
Well, yes and no. Yes because every desktop icon has to be gotten from cache and physically painted onto the screen at the mathematical positions required. No because as a general rule the time added is going to be negligible unless possibly you're making your own large icons. The Desktop is actu... 8 Jul 2010 03:44
Question about end of SP2 support
The XP CDs that I have for my two computers are SP2 CDs. Both computers have long since been upgraded to SP3, but with support for SP2 about to end, I wonder: If I were to reinstall XP from one of these CDs ater July 13, would I be offered SP3 by auto-update? If not, how would I get to SP3? ... 9 Jul 2010 01:50
End of the Road for Windows XP SP2
Please make sure you update all of your computers to Windows XP SP3 to continue to receive updates from Microsoft since support for XP SP2 is ending on July 13, 2010. In addition, all support from Microsoft for Windows 2000 ends on July 13, 2010. ... 7 Jul 2010 20:07