First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
network changed due to virus
If I got some weird virus from http://www.graceandbeauty.com/samples/gbSample1_sm7-5k.wmv which deleted my original network connection and created a new connection, which now prevents my yahoo messenger from seeing chat rooms and google earth from connecting to the authentication server. What changes would have... 10 Jul 2010 11:37
last test
test 5 ... 9 Jul 2010 09:27
Batch command file quits mysteriously
Hi, I decided to create a batch file to build a RubyOnRails application step-by-step. I want to take this approach so that I'd have a reproducible build process. After a couple of commands to switch to the required working directory, the first substantive Rails command was invoked. It's a command that's alw... 10 Jul 2010 00:55
google chrome X win xp
hi, google chrome seems to jam up XP all the time. error report. whatever. now my taskbar disappears and notepad takes 5 min to open. memory hog? or just a poorly written app? when it work, it works well. but it crashes a lot. my xp is pro, sp3, totally updated. ... 9 Jul 2010 09:27
Help with Windows XP Local Network problems
Hi Folks....First if this is not the right forum for this question, please let me know and I will repost it there. My issues is this: 0. All computers are Windows XP SP3, fully patched 1. I have a 3 PC network with a Linksys wireless router for an Ethernet connection for one PC and wireless connection for... 8 Jul 2010 18:07
Windows XP Start.wav / Start Navigation sound isn't working
Hello, and thank you for reading my post. For some time now, I noticed that my PC's "click sound", which normally appears while surfing in IE 6, wasn't working. I'd learned that I'd need to visit the Start Navigation sound in Control Panel-->Sounds and Audio Devices, and select Windows XP Start.wav...which I'... 8 Jul 2010 15:53
*Backing up the pc
I want to back up my windows xp computer; but without using: external hard drives, cd's, flash drives, etc. I want to do the back up that will stay safe on my pc. I would also consider also to save the back up online. My problem is that I dont know how to do it so this is what I need... *A FREE program for the... 9 Jul 2010 15:00
Registry
Unable to find any specific category for a registry question so am posting the question here. The registry on the computer needs to be cleaned. Most of the errors I am getting are related to registry problems. I am not computer knowledgeable to clean the registry manually. I wonder if someone could suggest ... 26 Jul 2010 20:30
.NET security update... won't install !
Have Windows XP SP3 (with IE7), .NET framework until version 2 installed. However, one (and only one) security update from Windows update will not install - ever, believe me I've tried multiple times for months. It's been downloaded somewhere to my local store, but the update itself fails, and the WU site keeps... 8 Jul 2010 15:53
.NET security update... won't install won't install
Have Windows XP SP3 (with IE7), .NET framework until version 2 installed. However, one (and only one) security update from Windows update will not install - ever, believe me I've tried multiple times for months. It's been downloaded somewhere to my local store, but the update itself fails, and the WU site keeps... 8 Jul 2010 19:14