From: Phildo on

"Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Phildo wrote:
>
>> "British EQ" is nothing but marketing bullshit.
>
> Shows how little you know.
>
> No surprise though. And no, I won't tell you how because then every
> Chinese
> rip-off company could do it too.

Doesn't matter. Digital EQ is far superior and brings truly flexible EQ to
desks of a much lower price point.

Of course if you were right then everybody would still be buying analogue
desks but for some strange reason everybody is going digital. Go figure.

Phildo

From: Phildo on

> liquidator wrote:
>
>> "Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote
>> > George's Pro Sound Company wrote:
>>
>> > It would be a pretty amazing drunk who remembered me mixing the same
>> > band
>> > FOUR YEARS ago !
>>
>> Or one who hasn't stopped drinking since that night 4 years ago and still
>> thinks it's the same night...
>
> No, he was quite compos mentis.

So you say but we only have your word to go on and, given your recent
exposure as a compulsive liar (imaginary barristers, imaginary lawsuits,
imaginary bimbos etc) then your word is worth about as much as a bacon
sandwich in a synagogue.

Phildo

From: Phildo on

> PURE LIES (as usual from King George).

Do you realise that is exactly what Arny would have posted, right down to
the capitalisation.

I think Arny and Eyesore must have been twins separated at birth.

Phildo

From: Phildo on

> I've written DSP code btw, so I
> do have an idea what I'm talking about.

Me me me me me me me me me.............

Phildo

From: Phildo on

>> OK, I'll bite. This would be Tim Vine-Lott, yes?
>
> Indeed. Who also lives in St Albans in the same road I once did when I was
> with
> my Swiss g/f.

Me me me me me me me me me ...........................

> I got the fine detail from the then Chief Engineer, my old school friend
> and
> occasional colleague, Rob Haggas. Who also lives in St Albans.

me me me me me me me me me ..........................

Phildo