From: Eeyore on

George's Pro Sound Company wrote:

> "Phildo" <Phil(a)phildo.net> wrote in message
> > "Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> >> That's just the kind of business I ran. Continual repeat work. These days
> >> I design more than mix. Of course you can't design George, in fact you have
>
> >> very little idea even of the technology and your jealousy and lamentable
> lack
> >> of technical knowledge shines like a beacon in the dark in your witless
> >> attempt to denigrate me.
> >
> > George has no need to denigrate you as you do it to yourself with your
> > constant bragging which is pretty pathetic seeing as the only mixing you
> > do is at a pub and way below most of the posters here. You're not
> > impressing anyone.
>
> Why the hell do I need to design gear?
> I BUY gear
> and from whatI gather from your posts you actually designed very little, you
> perfer to steal your mechanicals from QSC and your electricals from Phase
> Linear

PURE LIES (as usual from King George).

Anyway, you approve of Behringer's copies so I don't seee why you should
complain about Alan Pound (my predecessor) 'copying' Flame Linear and taking the
flames out.

Graham

From: Eeyore on

Arny Krueger wrote:

> "Phildo" <Phil(a)phildo.net> wrote
> > "liquidator" <mikeh(a)mad.scientist.com> wrote
> >
> >> I have a feeling in real life Arnie may be an OK
> >> guy...it's just when he gets to touting how great he is
> >> and proves otherwise...
> >
> > If Arny acted IRL the way he does here he'd get punched
> > out on a regular basis. AAPLS is just somewhere he acts
> > out his fantasies of being a real sound engineer.
>
> It sounds like Phildo is well-experienced with getting punched-out. Either
> that or he acts vastly different when real people are around.

Or possibly banned.

Graham

From: Phildo on

> Arny Krueger wrote:
>
>> "Phildo" <Phil(a)phildo.net> wrote
>> > "liquidator" <mikeh(a)mad.scientist.com> wrote

>> > If Arny acted IRL the way he does here he'd get punched
>> > out on a regular basis. AAPLS is just somewhere he acts
>> > out his fantasies of being a real sound engineer.
>>
>> It sounds like Phildo is well-experienced with getting punched-out.
>> Either
>> that or he acts vastly different when real people are around.

I've been in about 4 fights in my entire life. I hate violence as it is
nothing more than a tool of the ignorant.

> Or possibly banned.

Never been banned from anywhere in my life so I'm afraid your little theory
is blown clean out the water.

Yet again Eyesore shows he's the ONLY person who replies to Arny. Seems
everyone else has Mr Krueger killfiled. Can't imagine why ;-)

Phildo

From: Phildo on

> Arny's been making a really good effort recently.

Such a pity nobody can see it then because everybody has him killfiled.
Serves him right.

Phildo

From: Phildo on

"George's Pro Sound Company" <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> With SIX bands all consisting of MUSICIANS ? Yeah I got about 3 checked.
>>>
>>> This was flying by the seat of your pants work.
>>
>> It's amazing Graham how you get into a thread about something and twist
>> it
>> to make it a thread about you. This time, you twisted the thread from
>> "how
>> to set up a LS9 quickly" to "Graham mixes 6 bands in one evening".
>>
> BFD 6 bands in a WHOLE FREAKING NIGHT
> that's every night for the club guys

We used to do 6 bands nearly every night when I worked at the Whiskey or the
Roxy in LA. I remember doing 24 bands in 12 hours at the Garage in LA one
night. 20 minute sets, 10 minute changeovers. For Graham to boast about 6
bands in one night just shows what little experience he's got. As far as he
is concerned it's just another chance for him to brag yet all it does is
show what a total fuckwit he really is. Yet another similarity between him
and Arny.

Phildo