From: Eeyore on

Phildo wrote:

> "British EQ" is nothing but marketing bullshit.

Shows how little you know.

No surprise though. And no, I won't tell you how because then every Chinese
rip-off company could do it too.

Graham

From: Eeyore on

Tim S Kemp wrote:

> "Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote
>
> > That is NOT what 'British EQ' is about.
>
> It doesn't sound like a midas.

Indeed it won't.

> But then it'd need more than just clever EQ algorithms to do that.

It's all part of the parcel. Remember my first hands on exposure to digital EQ
algorithms was 20 years ago at Prism Sound.

Want to see an interesting digital desk that combines the best of all ?

http://www.cadac-sound.com/frameset.asp?P=products/S-Digital.html
Download the brochure

http://mixonline.com/mixline_live/cadac-sdigital-console-091906/

Graham

From: Eeyore on

Phildo wrote:

> "Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote
> > Phildo wrote:
> >
> >> Serves him right.
> >
> > Precisely the kind of childish mean attitude I'd expect from you.
>
> If he can't do the time he shouldn't have done the crime.

Arny's not perfect (nor am I) but I'd rather have a drink with him than you.

Graham

From: Eeyore on

Phildo wrote:

> "Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote
> > Phildo wrote:
> >> "Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote

> >> Still doesn't change the fact you promised to file lawsuits using your
> >> imaginary barrister friends
> >
> > Bollocks.
>
> Damed by your own words. See the post below. Your lies have been archived in
> google for posterity,

I found a better solution. The same way I do in my work.

Graham

From: Eeyore on

Phildo wrote:

> "Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote
> > Phildo wrote:
> >> "Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote

> >> on a LIVE SOUND newsgroup.
> >
> > And why NOT ? Or doesn't live sound use EQ ?
>
> Of course it does.

So why WHINE like a silly schoolgirl ? Got your period have you ?