From: Phildo on

"Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> It's amazing Graham how you get into a thread about something and twist
>> it
>> to make it a thread about you. This time, you twisted the thread from
>> "how
>> to set up a LS9 quickly" to "Graham mixes 6 bands in one evening".
>
> I suppose you'd prefer it to be about you ? Or Phildo, or George.

At least then it would be about people who knew what they were talking about
when it came to live sound. Seems you want to turn every thread in to a
"look how good Eyesore is" thread. I can't imagine how insecure you must be
to feel the need to brag about yourself all the time the way you do.

> Beware of catching Phildo's illness. You're showing distinct signs.

You just don't like me because I see you for the know-nothing blowhard
braggart that you are and made you look oh-so-foolish when you threatened to
send your imaginary lawyers on me.

Phildo

From: Eeyore on

Phildo wrote:

> Serves him right.

Precisely the kind of childish mean attitude I'd expect from you.

From: Eeyore on

Phildo wrote:

> "Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote
> >
> > George is as usual just making it up anyway. The guy who improved the
> > PL700 to produce the RSD 800B was Alan Pound.
>
> Still doesn't change the fact you promised to file lawsuits using your
> imaginary barrister friends

Bollocks.

From: Phildo on

> Phildo wrote:
>
>> "Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote
>> >
>> > George is as usual just making it up anyway. The guy who improved the
>> > PL700 to produce the RSD 800B was Alan Pound.
>>
>> Still doesn't change the fact you promised to file lawsuits using your
>> imaginary barrister friends
>
> Bollocks.

Damed by your own words. See the post below. Your lies have been archived in
google for posterity,

Read it and weep Eyesore

Phildo

From: Tim S Kemp on

> That is NOT what 'British EQ' is about.

It doesn't sound like a midas. But then it'd need more than just clever EQ
algorithms to do that.
--
And remember kids, RAID is safe and the UPS never fails.