From: Phildo on

"Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Phildo wrote:

>> > And why NOT ? Or doesn't live sound use EQ ?
>>
>> Of course it does.
>
> So why WHINE like a silly schoolgirl ? Got your period have you ?

Yet again you just don't get it. You made a stupid statement, tried to use
an obscure example from a studio to justify it, got pulled on it and now it
seems it is YOU who is doing the whining because you realise you've made
yourself look silly all over again.

Phildo

From: Phildo on

> Phildo wrote:

>> > Precisely the kind of childish mean attitude I'd expect from you.
>>
>> If he can't do the time he shouldn't have done the crime.
>
> Arny's not perfect (nor am I) but I'd rather have a drink with him than
> you.

Glad to hear it. Pity you are about the only person here who thinks that way
though. Pretty much everybody here now equates you with Arny as your posts
(and general lunacy) are so similar they are hard to tell apart.

Phildo

From: Phildo on

> Phildo wrote:

>> > Bollocks.
>>
>> Damed by your own words. See the post below. Your lies have been archived
>> in
>> google for posterity,
>
> I found a better solution. The same way I do in my work.

But you promised which means you LIED. Sticking your head in the sand and
pretending I'm not there is hardly a "better solution" though.

Phildo

From: Phildo on

>. Remember my first hands on exposure to digital EQ
> algorithms was 20 years ago at Prism Sound.

Here we go yet again. Me, me, me, me, me etc etc. Is all you ever bloody
talk about.

Phildo

From: Eeyore on

Phildo wrote:

> "Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote
> > Phildo wrote:
> >> "Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote

> >> Of course it does.
> >
> > So why WHINE like a silly schoolgirl ? Got your period have you ?
>
> Yet again you just don't get it. You made a stupid statement, tried to use
> an obscure example from a studio to justify it

There is NOTHING obscure about a STUDIO. The same EQ algorithms can be used in
both Studio and Live kit.

Except you're too stupid (along with King George) to understand that.

HOW MANY EQ ALGORITHMS HAVE *YOU* WRITTEN ?

Graham

Graham