From: Joe Kotroczo on
On 20/11/08 10:31, in article
00bVk.16478$sc2.2284(a)news-server.bigpond.net.au, "Bob Howes"
<bob.howes(a)bee-tee-internet.com> wrote:

(...)

> To Phildo I'd say "don't give up on the LS9 just yet". I've mixed on one
> quite a few times and, provided I can set it up to MY tastes it's quite a
> nice little mixer that I enjoy using.

How do you set it up to your tastes if all the time you have to do it is a
15 minute soundcheck?

--
Joe Kotroczo kotroczo(a)mac.com

From: Eeyore on

Joe Kotroczo wrote:

> "Bob Howes" <bob.howes(a)bee-tee-internet.com> wrote:
> >
> > To Phildo I'd say "don't give up on the LS9 just yet". I've mixed on one
> > quite a few times and, provided I can set it up to MY tastes it's quite a
> > nice little mixer that I enjoy using.
>
> How do you set it up to your tastes if all the time you have to do it is a
> 15 minute soundcheck?

As much as FIFTEEN minutes ? I did 6 bands one evening. I doubt the audience
would have been happy with that.

Graham

From: Joe Kotroczo on
On 23/11/08 3:54, in article 4928D410.CED7FABD(a)hotmail.com, "Eeyore"
<rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

> Joe Kotroczo wrote:
>> "Bob Howes" <bob.howes(a)bee-tee-internet.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> To Phildo I'd say "don't give up on the LS9 just yet". I've mixed on one
>>> quite a few times and, provided I can set it up to MY tastes it's quite a
>>> nice little mixer that I enjoy using.
>>
>> How do you set it up to your tastes if all the time you have to do it is a
>> 15 minute soundcheck?
>
> As much as FIFTEEN minutes ? I did 6 bands one evening. I doubt the audience
> would have been happy with that.

Huh? You doubt that the audience would have been happy with you doing 6
bands one evening? Or what?

--
Joe Kotroczo kotroczo(a)mac.com

From: George's Pro Sound Company on

"Joe Kotroczo" <kotroczo(a)mac.com> wrote in message
> On 23/11/08 3:54, in article 4928D410.CED7FABD(a)hotmail.com, "Eeyore"
> <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Joe Kotroczo wrote:

>>> How do you set it up to your tastes if all the time you have to do it is
>>> 15 minute soundcheck?
>>
>> As much as FIFTEEN minutes ? I did 6 bands one evening. I doubt the
>> audience
>> would have been happy with that.
>
> Huh? You doubt that the audience would have been happy with you doing 6
> bands one evening? Or what?

I doubt a an audience would be happy if they were subjected to eyesore for
even one band
George

From: Eeyore on

Joe Kotroczo wrote:

> "Eeyore" wrote:
> > Joe Kotroczo wrote:

> >> How do you set it up to your tastes if all the time you have to do it is a
> >> 15 minute soundcheck?
> >
> > As much as FIFTEEN minutes ? I did 6 bands one evening. I doubt the audience
> > would have been happy with that.
>
> Huh? You doubt that the audience would have been happy with you doing 6
> bands one evening? Or what?

Since many didn't turn up til late (they are musicians after all) I doubt the
audience would be happy with 15 min intervals. They got what they got.

Graham