From: Savageduck on
On 2010-04-18 10:05:54 -0700, sobriquet <dohduhdah(a)yahoo.com> said:

> On 18 apr, 18:01, Robert Haar <bobh...(a)me.com> wrote:
>> On 4/18/10 11:35 AM, "sobriquet" <dohduh...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Those poor iPhone users are still waiting for multitasking to be
>>> implemented, while pocket pc users have been enjoying multitasking
>>> for years.
>>
>> My iPhone (not jail broken) allows me to be on a phone call while I am
>> reading email or browsing the web. And I get background push notifications
>> through several apps. While it may not be technically full multitasking, I
>> don't feel a need for more.
>>
>> It sounds like you have drunk Google's Cool-aid.
>
> Ah, so finally you can now play 3 separate playlists of mp3s on the
> iPhone?
> That's the feature that I enjoy most on my HTC PPC (for listening to
> various kinds of music
> and audiobooks simultaneously).

What a load of BS!
I suppose you do that, while simultaneously skateboarding across a
freeway, balancing a tray of cocktails on your butt, playing a
saxophone, downloading stolen software, writing a doctoral
dissertation, scratching your head, and posting to this NG.

Such talent!

> Does it have gps and an orientation sensor so you can automatically
> orientate pictures and record gps data in the exif info?
>
> Does the iPhone allow you to record phone calls? Does it allow you to
> use the iPhone as
> a voicemail or answering machine to automatically handle calls or
> present callers with an interactive menu of options?

Your ignorance based on personal bias is only to be expected.

--
Regards,

Savageduck

From: George Kerby on

On 4/18/10 11:01 AM, in article C7F0A527.491B7F%bobhaar(a)me.com, "Robert
Haar" <bobhaar(a)me.com> wrote:

> On 4/18/10 11:35 AM, "sobriquet" <dohduhdah(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>> Those poor iPhone users are still waiting for multitasking to be
>> implemented, while pocket pc users have been enjoying multitasking
>> for years.
>
> My iPhone (not jail broken) allows me to be on a phone call while I am
> reading email or browsing the web. And I get background push notifications
> through several apps. While it may not be technically full multitasking, I
> don't feel a need for more.
>
> It sounds like you have drunk Google's Cool-aid.

He has A.D.D. and the need for that is mostly uncontrollable. Much like
Bloomberg Television on steroids...

From: George Kerby on

On 4/18/10 12:05 PM, in article
fb59a702-9f8e-4ef0-ade2-3480d5112067(a)s9g2000yqa.googlegroups.com,
"sobriquet" <dohduhdah(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> On 18 apr, 18:01, Robert Haar <bobh...(a)me.com> wrote:
>> On 4/18/10 11:35 AM, "sobriquet" <dohduh...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Those poor iPhone users are still waiting for multitasking to be
>>> implemented, while pocket pc users have been enjoying multitasking
>>> for years.
>>
>> My iPhone (not jail broken) allows me to be on a phone call while I am
>> reading email or browsing the web. And I get background push notifications
>> through several apps. While it may not be technically full multitasking, I
>> don't feel a need for more.
>>
>> It sounds like you have drunk Google's Cool-aid.
>
> Ah, so finally you can now play 3 separate playlists of mp3s on the
> iPhone?
> That's the feature that I enjoy most on my HTC PPC (for listening to
> various kinds of music
> and audiobooks simultaneously).

Yep. The attention span of a feline with a catnip addiction.

From: George Kerby on

On 4/18/10 12:47 PM, in article
2010041810470347408-savageduck1(a)REMOVESPAMmecom, "Savageduck"
<savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:

> On 2010-04-18 10:05:54 -0700, sobriquet <dohduhdah(a)yahoo.com> said:

>>> My iPhone (not jail broken) allows me to be on a phone call while I am
>>> reading email or browsing the web. And I get background push notifications
>>> through several apps. While it may not be technically full multitasking, I
>>> don't feel a need for more.
>>>
>>> It sounds like you have drunk Google's Cool-aid.
>>
>> Ah, so finally you can now play 3 separate playlists of mp3s on the
>> iPhone?
>> That's the feature that I enjoy most on my HTC PPC (for listening to
>> various kinds of music
>> and audiobooks simultaneously).
>
> What a load of BS!
> I suppose you do that, while simultaneously skateboarding across a
> freeway, balancing a tray of cocktails on your butt, playing a
> saxophone, downloading stolen software, writing a doctoral
> dissertation, scratching your head, and posting to this NG.
>
> Such talent!

<BFG!>

From: Ray Fischer on
sobriquet <dohduhdah(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>On 9 apr, 01:09, RichA <rander3...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> Wait for HP to release its version. �No USB port Apple? �Are you THAT
>> paranoid about content control??
>
>Avoid Apple like the plague.

Avoid irrational bigots.

>Those poor iPhone users are still waiting for multitasking to be

And there is an example of how the irrational bigot "thinks": latch
onto one aspect that you don't understand and then use it to justify
your bigotry.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net