From: Eeyore on

George's Pro Sound Company wrote:

> Mr. Liquidator
> may I suggest you killfile eyesore
> he does not post anything of substance anyway plus his view of the world
> revolves around one shitty little club that plays clone acts
> one step away from karoke
> hardly a live sound pros job

That's FAR from all I do.

Graham

From: Eeyore on

liquidator wrote:

> The discussion was about a 240 mixer being a bad idea for the US market. It
> is, and Graham keeps on about we should change our electrical system to suit
> him.

It would be sensible for the USA !

Graham

From: liquidator on

"Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is it your case that no mixing desk should be manufactured requiring >
1.8kW ?

Being pigheaded Graham.

Jumping from a small mixer to "every mixer'...just to make a point you
already lost.

I will gladly run 240 WHEN NEEDED.

When not needed I won't.

And I won't buy some dinky comapny's oddball product. neither did many
others- that's why they were in such duress.

From: Eeyore on

liquidator wrote:

> Graham is an amateur, and loses sight of that.

What an absurd statement. I have been involved in pro audio, lighting, film and
video my entire working life.

> Graham loses sight of all this and tries to advocate "one size fits all".

It's called the world market and the USA is losing it.

Graham

From: Eeyore on

liquidator wrote:

> Point is we run 240 when we need to.