First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Stoke-on-Trent LUG
Hi Guys, Just moved back down here from Lancaster where there is an active LUG to find that there isn't one running here at the moment, so in the true spirit of freedom and changing things if you want to I am considering starting up the LUG but wish to gauge interest. Please reply if you'd come to the meetings... 20 Oct 2009 17:53
vmware server 2 login/password
Hello Is there any default password for vmware server 2.0.1.156745-r3. I'm trying root/<password> and user/<password> and none of them works. My distro is gentoo. Great thanks for help. ... 19 Oct 2009 14:11
Hat class 7$ www.pickusshoes.com
*We have Brand hat like ED HARDY cap,GUCCI cap,new era cap,RED BULL cap,Affliction cap,Christan Audigier cap,locaste cap,POLO cap,PUMA cap,SMET cap,racing cap,Other cap,burberry cap .Welcome to www(dot)pickusshoes(dot)com . *If pay via western union,you can get 10% discount. *Accept emai... 18 Oct 2009 23:50
GHD Straightening irons www.pickusshoes.com
Welcome to our company online: pickusshoes website 1) Color: golden, purple, pink, black 2) Material: Our quality is upto gradeAAA+ , they are all come with original box label /tag and packag with protected material . 3)delivery time : we ship by ems , ups , dhl, tnt and sodex , normally the goods arrive... 18 Oct 2009 23:50
Bag type 35$ GUCCI bag LV bag www.pickusshoes.com
*We have Brand handbag like chanel handbag,CHLOE handbag,coach handbag,DB handbag,FENDI handbag,GUCCI handbag,LV handbag,Versace Handbag,prada handbag. Welcome to www(dot)pickusshoes(dot)com . *If pay via western union,you can get 10% discount. *Accept email order,you can go our web to choose wh... 18 Oct 2009 23:50
Softmodding graphics cards on Linux - a moot point?
OK, first a bit of background; Nvidia make two lines of graphics cards, the mass-market Gforce and the expensive CAD-oriented Quadro. ATI do something similar. The two lines of cards are very similar, the substantive difference being that the Quadro drivers provide support OpenGL under Windows; softmodding cons... 21 Oct 2009 19:23
Moving to FC11 on new laptop
I have installed FC11 on my new laptop. Every thing looks OK. I'm trying to install the software which I need to use on the system. I get the following error message:- bash:./bin/lin/setup:/lib/ld-linux.so.2:bad ELF interpretter: No such file or directory I believe ld-linux.so is part of the glibc package. Fo... 19 Oct 2009 16:26
Lexmark X5495 anyone ?
has anyone had any success in using a Lexmark X5495 all-in-one under Linux ? My wife has an NEC Laptop running XP Home. Just out of interest I booted the laptop using a PCLos 2009 Live CD. I was impressed, it ran much faster off the live CD than did the installed XP Home ! The only thing was that I could not get... 20 Oct 2009 08:55
Evolution questions
To cut a long story short I need to move away from Thunderbird at work and so far have found evolution to be best alternative. Except for a couple of niggles: - I'd like to be able to store replies in the same folder as the original email - I can't set the default view to have the 'subject' column first (it r... 2 Nov 2009 07:54
USB serial adapter
Would anyone care to recommend (or disrecommend) a USB serial adapter supported by Linux? Ideally it would work when plugged into a Mac, too. -- http://www.greenend.org.uk/rjk/ ... 13 Oct 2009 19:00